Friday, April 9, 2010

West Region First Round Matchups

16. Raphaela vs. 1. Quinn

15. Sarafina vs. 2. Pepper

14. Gretchen vs. 3. Reade

13. Frances vs. 4. Siri

12. Lillian vs. 5. Amelia

11. Chloe vs. 6. Naomi

10. Bridget vs. 7. Samantha

8. Paige vs. 9. Nadine

16 comments:

  1. I decided to vote on all regions because aunts rock (and because I might be allowed to under the rules and because I am procrastinating on doing work)

    1, 2, 3, 13, 5, 6, 10, 8

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm also not sure if I'm doing this right, but here goes. I vote for: 1, 15, 3, 13, 5, 11, 7, 8. Thanks guys, Kelley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Possibly "breaking the law, breaking the law." Once again, I'm not exactly sure how this thing works, but I'm a votin' anyway. Calling on Lady Luck...
    1,2,14,4,12,6,10,8

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know, I know, a 16 seed never makes it past the first round.

    16. Raphaela
    2. Pepper
    14. Gretchen
    13. Frances
    5. Amelia
    6. Naomi
    7. Samantha
    8. Paige

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1,2,14,4,12,6,10,8

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1. Quinn
    15. Sarafina
    3. Reade
    13. Frances
    12. Lillian
    11. Chloe
    10. Bridget
    8. Paige

    ReplyDelete
  7. West:

    1, 2, 14, 4, 5, 11, 10, 8

    ReplyDelete
  8. 1 Quinn
    8 Paige
    13 Frances
    12 Lillian
    2 Pepper
    7 Samantha
    3 Reade
    11 Chloe

    ReplyDelete
  9. 1.Quinn (Gaelic, Greek) Wise; queen; fifth born.
    2. Pepper
    3. Reade
    4. Siri
    12. Lilian (Enlish) combination of Lilly-a flower- and Ann--Gift of God's.
    11. Chloe (Greek) blooming
    7. Samantha (aramaic) listener of God
    8. Paige (French) Intern.

    ReplyDelete
  10. 1 - Quinn
    15 - Sarafina
    3 - Reade
    13 - Frances
    12 - Lillian
    11 - Chloe
    10 - Bridget
    8 - Paige

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm not a betting woman, but I might throw money down on this one...
    1., 2., 3., 13., 12., 11., 7., 8.
    Wish me luck.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hope I'm doing it right this time...Mary Lou
    1. Quinn
    15 Sarafina
    14. Gretchen
    11. Chloe (yes, with Phoebe!!)
    13. Frances
    5. Amelia
    10 Bridget
    8. Paige

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a great way to procrastinate. 1. Quinn,
    15. Sarafina, 14. Gretchen, 13. Frances, 5. Amelia, 6. Naomi, 10. Bridget, 8. Paige

    ReplyDelete
  14. 1, 15, 3, 13, 5, 11, 10, 8

    ReplyDelete
  15. 1 , 15 , 14 , 4 , 12 , 6 , 7 , 8

    ReplyDelete
  16. Quinn
    Pepper
    Gretchen
    Frances
    Amelia
    Chloe
    Bridget
    Paige

    ReplyDelete