Friday, April 9, 2010

East Region First Round Matchups

16. Ralphina vs. 1. Phoebe

15. Vivian vs. 2. Cecilia

14. Abigail vs. 3. Ramona

13. Annette vs. 4. Inez

12. Madeleine vs. 5. Alexandra

11. Ella vs. 6. Zara

10. Zelda vs. 7. Gabriella

9. Annika vs. 8. Esther

15 comments:

  1. Ok - this is my first bracket. Am I supposed to vote on all? Anyway, I will and if I do it wrong, you can chalk it up to unwantged constructive criticism and delete. I vote for...
    1, 2, 14, 13, 12, 11, 10, 8

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is also my first bracket and I'm voting in all regions. If I'm breaking the rules, please understand that I don't know anything about sports and I have a history as a habitual rule breaker. I hope you'll forgive me. If you can't, I accept my banishment. Here goes...
    1,2,14,4,12,11,10,9

    ReplyDelete
  3. I missed out on the NCAA pool this year - this feels like a second chance. How about as a prize you change the name that places #2 for the name of the bracket winner?

    1. Phoebe
    2. Cecilia
    3. Ramona
    13. Annette
    12. Madeleine
    11. Ella
    10. Zelda
    9. Annika

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1,2,3,4,12,11,10,9

    ReplyDelete
  5. FUN
    1. Phoebe
    2. Cecilia
    14. Abigail
    4. Inez
    12. Madeleine
    6. Zara
    7. Gabriella
    9. Annika

    ReplyDelete
  6. East: 1, 2, 14, 13, 12, 11, 7, 9

    ReplyDelete
  7. East:
    1, 2, 14, 13, 12, 6, 7, 9

    ReplyDelete
  8. 1 Phoebe
    8 Esther
    4 Inez
    12 Madeleine
    15 Vivian
    10 Zelda
    3 Ramona
    6 Zara

    ReplyDelete
  9. 1. Phoebe (Greek)--Brilliant.
    15. Vivian (Latin--unless you are using the French spelling which Angelina Jolie used-Vivianne) Living, Lively.
    14. Abigail (Hebrew)-A father's joy.
    13. Annette (Hebrew)-Gift of God's favor.
    12. Madeleine (Greek)-High tower & (Hebrew)-Woman of Magdala.
    11. Ella (old German)-All
    7. Gabriella (Hebrew)feminine version of Gabriel meaning God is my strength.
    9. Annika
    Grandma Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want to know if Anonymous is Jan Stanley???

    ReplyDelete
  11. Here are my votes:

    1 - Phoebe
    15 - Vivian
    14 - Abigail
    4 - Inez
    12 - Madeleine
    11 - Ella
    10 - Zelda
    9 - Annika

    So many good choices in this round!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These names are all lovely, but I vote for:
    1. Phoebe
    2. Abigail
    3. Madeleine
    4. Gabriella
    5. Annika
    6. Vivian
    7. Zelda
    8. Ella

    from Mary Lou
    5. Madeleine
    6. Ella
    7. Gabriella
    8. Annika

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is way more fun that basketball. Here are my votes. 1. Phoebe, 2. Cecilia, 14. Abigail,
    13. Annette, 12. Madeleine, 11. Ella, 7. Gabriella, 9. Annika

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is great. Here's my votes: 1 , 15 , 14 , 13 , 12 , 11 , 7 , 8

    ReplyDelete
  15. Phoebe
    Cecilia
    Ramona
    Annette
    Madeleine
    Ella
    Gabriella
    Esther

    ReplyDelete